Goal: Study issues and research collaborative opportunities for veterinary medicine in Indiana related to the veterinary workforce
Method – task force investigates ways to connect with other state leaders regarding workforce issues, connect with PVM to conduct a survey of all veterinary practices in Indiana, and identify other ways to address the needs of veterinarians related to staffing.
Responsibilities – IVMA members who wish to volunteer for a task force or working group should possess the following qualities:
- Maintain an interest in that subject.
- Have a willingness to attend meetings.
- Respect differing opinions.
- Possess good communication skills.
Have the ability to:
- Work well with others in a team setting.
- Participate in discussions and decision making.
- Abide by the majority decision.