Goal: Deliver information and learning opportunities for IVMA members to assist with the running veterinary practices in 2022.
Responsibilities – IVMA members who wish to volunteer for a task force or working group should possess the following qualities:
- Maintain an interest in that subject.
- Have a willingness to attend meetings.
- Respect differing opinions.
- Possess good communication skills.
Have the ability to:
- Work well with others in a team setting.
- Participate in discussions and decision making.
- Abide by the majority decision.
- Consider clarifying legal interpretations and provide current real-world examples in key practice areas
- Update Indiana Veterinary Practice Act to address any VCPR updates
- Review Partner Clinic Working Group survey results and determine actionable ideas to assist IVMA members
- Review practice landscape in Indiana and determine other areas of delivering tangible benefits for IVMA members and their veterinary teams