Charge: The task force is charged with studying the viability of relocating the Indiana Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners, currently under the purview of the Professional Licensing Agency, to the Indiana State Board of Animal Health. Following this study, a recommendation shall be made to the IVMA Board of Directors. This task force was approved by the IVMA Board of Directors – September 2020.
Responsibilities – IVMA members who wish to volunteer for a task force or working group should possess the following qualities:
- Maintain an interest in that subject.
- Have a willingness to attend meetings.
- Respect differing opinions.
- Possess good communication skills.
Have the ability to:
- Work well with others in a team setting.
- Participate in discussions and decision making.
- Abide by the majority decision.