25 Jun 10 Fun Things To Do With Your Pet This Summer
It’s officially summer time! We have a few summer fun suggestions for the whole family, including your furry friends.
- Have a pool & bubble party. A couple of kiddie pools, some dog friendly bubble solution to use in a bubble machine and sprinklers is all you need for a fun day with your family and pets. This is a win on a very hot summer day.
- Go on a hike. Indiana has some great trails that are pet friendly. Here is a link to Indiana pet friendly hiking trails.
- Go for a morning or evening walk. An early morning or evening walk during the summer months, is healthy for you and your pets and it’s not as hot!
- Have a pet friendly ice cream social. Make dog friendly frozen treats for your pets. Yes, doggy ice cream is a thing!
- Anyone for some selfies? Have a fun pet(s) and family photo session. How about a red, white and blue themed photo session. Flags, sun glasses, bandannas are all great props for you and your furry friends. Learn how two make fun photo props and tie dye t-shirts for the whole family below.
- Have a tie dye party and make doggy t-shirts, and bandannas.
- Have an outdoor movie night along with treats for everyone! Anyone up for Secret Life of Pets? Dog friendly movie treats.
- Make an outdoor obstacle course for your dog(s) and kids!
- Make a puppy playhouse out of card board. This is a fun activity for your kids on a rainy day. Though your kids might want to play in it also!
- Drum roll……. Nothing beats a good game of catch, whether it’s with a Frisbee, tennis ball, or squeaky toy.