Charge: This working group is charged with coordinating and implementing a veterinary technology trade show that is geared towards new technologies in veterinary medicine.
Responsibilities – IVMA members who wish to volunteer for a task force or working group should possess the following qualities:
- Maintain an interest in that subject.
- Have a willingness to attend meetings.
- Respect differing opinions.
- Possess good communication skills.
Have the ability to:
- Work well with others in a team setting.
- Participate in discussions and decision making.
- Abide by the majority decision.