Please join us for the 130th IVMA Annual Meeting!
Welcome to the Indiana Veterinary Medical Association 130th Annual Meeting, scheduled for January 30 - February 2, 2014. You are invited to participate in Indiana's premier annual gathering of veterinary medical professionals. You will enjoy
this event for quality IVMA continuing education, fun, and fellowship! Attendees will be eligible for 22.5 hours of continuing education.
For a hard copy of the following, see below:
Annual Meeting Program - click here
Veterinarian Registration Form - click here
Veterinary Technician/Assistant Registration Form - click here
IAHF Shelter Medicine Program - click here
addition to the quality continuing education being offered, there are
other various activities associated with the annual meeting. A brief
- Expanded Exhibit Hall hours! The
Exhibit Hall will be open on Thursday evening, January 30, 2014, from
5:30-7:30 pm. MWI is sponsoring a "beer garden" event in the hall so
come join us for a fun evening activity in Liberty Ballroom!
- Canned Food Drive - When you are packing up to attend the annual meeting, please bring along canned food items to donate at the meeting.
Over the last 2 years we have donated over 1000 pounds of food to Gleaner's
food pantry of Central Indiana. Keeping in the tradition we would love to donate once
again! You will receive a ticket for a drawing for a complimentary registration for 2015 annual meeting just for participating. For every
five additional items you donate, you will receive an additional ticket
for the drawing. Please help us make a difference in our community by
making a donation to the food drive!
- Indiana Animal Health Foundation "Engaging the Future" Reception
- Friday, January 31, 2014 ~ Enjoy a cocktail after a full day of
continuing education, learn about the Indiana Animal Health Foundation,
and enjoy a presentation from the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine students on their
summers' work! This event is sponsored and coordinated by the Indiana
Animal Health Foundation. You will receive one hour continuing education
for this event.
- New this year ~ Euchre Tournament -Join friends and colleagues for a fun euchre tournament on Thursday evening, January 30, 2014, from 7:30 - 10:00 pm. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the evening. A nominal registration of $10 will be charged with proceeds being donated to the IAHF. This event is graciously sponsored by Vetamac.
- Indiana Animal Health Foundation Silent Auction
Saturday, February 1, 2014 ~ For the 14th year, the Indiana Animal
Health Foundation will hold a Silent Auction in the Exhibit Hall. The proceeds will benefit the Indiana Animal Health Foundation. Please stop by and bid on some fun gifts that will benefit a very worthwhile cause right here in Indiana.
- Family Game and Casino Evening
Saturday, February 1, 2014~ This fun and exciting evening will feature
family games, buffet dinner, cash bar, and gambling events with "IVMA
money”. Spend the evening socializing, gambling, and enjoying the fun
activities being planned. Bring the family! This event is generously
sponsored by Novartis Animal Health.